During the first three months of life, a baby grows at a rapid rate learning new skills beginning to interact with their environment in new ways. These new sensory experiences are important for baby’s development. To see all of baby’s 0-3 months motor, communication, and sensory milestones, click here.
By the time baby is 3 months old baby should:
- While lying on back, attempts to reach for a toy held above their chest
- While lying on back, visually tracks a moving toy from side to side
- While lying on back, keeps head centered to watch faces or toys
- Able to calm with rocking, touching, and gentle sounds
- Enjoys a variety of movements e.g. bouncing on knee
If you notice baby is not reaching any of these milestones talk to your pediatrician or healthcare provider.
Tidak ada komentar: